Friday 8 January 2010

Welcome to me

So...welcome to my first blog.

I suppose I should explain my blog title...

The weather fascinates me because it's like the sea; ever-changing and impossible for humans to control. One of the few things that we humans cannot spoil...and that makes it awesome to me.

There has been an incredible amount of snow the last few days where I live but before that we had incredible storms and one day I looked up out of my attic window to see orange hail from a purple sky. It was gorgeous and so original and that's what inspired my title.

As for this...well, I love to write and someone I know has been writing a blog so I thought it was time to get in on the action and have a go. If you actually have given me this much time to read my thoughts then thank you and hopefully if you bear with me I'll turn out to be a little bit interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, orange hail from a purple sky? That's incredible! Where are you from? Clearly you have a passion for writing and I hope you can express that through this blog.

    P.S. Thank you so much for your follow! Come by my blog any time; I love having you as a friend!

    Signing off,
    Sophia from A Poet's Circus

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete